Thursday 10 September 2009

Props/ Actors

Props would be a huge part of my video, I want to use lots of objects in the mise- en scene. I think by having loads of objects they will match well with the song, and by having random, imaginative props it would add in with the idea of 'pretending' and being in a dream like atmosphere.


Also I am going to have about 10-15 actors, by having this amount of actors I think the music video would be successful by keeping the attention of the audience in throughout the video.


I am going to have people from all ages, from young children and maybe old people, by having such a broad age of people I think would add a comedy aspect by having old people in a video that's aimed at teenage audience would be quite surprising for the audience but also be quite funny. The younger people I was going to have like I was thinking of using my nephew and niece in the video who are 4, by having such younger children in my film I think would work well as the whole video is about reminiscing of being younger by actually having children in the video it would not only be matching the visuals with the lyrics but also be matching with the dream like, bizarre atmosphere.


Props

I don't have a particular list of props that I will use, I am going to use anything and everything I kind find for example a saxophone, I will use a number of musical instruments like drums and a guitar and the actors in the film will 'pretend' to play them. The mise- en scene will basically be filled with items and clothing of bright, vibrant colours, I will use a rainbow carpet, lemons, flowers, balloons, a buddha statue, dice and clocks to name a few. I will also try not use too many things as I wouldn't want too much presented on the screen although I do want to attract the audiences attention I don't want there to be to much choas.

No comments:

Post a Comment